Gianluigi Buffon International - Juventusworld 1897

This Board is dedicated to Gianluigi Buffon, the best Goalkeeper in the World, to his Club Juventus Turin and also to the Italian National Team

It is currently 8. Dec 2016, 16:59

All times are UTC + 1 hour

The Team of Gianluigi Buffon International had an unforgettable Time in Liechtenstein.
Special Thanks to Gigi Buffon and the Italian National Football Team for this great Evening!

See you soon in Turin!

# STAFF

Il Capitano

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 91

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Allegri:I’m not worried. Our injured Players need to recover
#1PostPosted: 30. Aug 2015, 20:07 
VIP

Cash on hand: 34,690.15 Juvetaler

Kinder: 0
Sternzeichen: Wassermann .
Favorit: Gigi Buffon .
Herkunft: Italy .
Browser: Firefox .
Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri spoke to the media following his side’s second loss in as many games and raised some interesting points.

We had a good reaction after going down but our approach was too timid at the beginning. We played against a top Roma side and we suffered too much in the first half. As a result of this, we weren’t able to hit them on the counter or play our game. In the second half, we conceded a goal when I wanted to bring on certain players and that changed the complexion of the match. No one likes losing two games in a row but it happens.”

Pogba appeared extremely nervous and flustered on the field.

“Physically, he is doing just fine. I think that he’s an extraordinary player that is going through a period of change. He’s 22 years old, he can’t have the mentality of a 30-year old player. At four year’s old, you can’t pretend that a kid can write. He has to focus on playing and continue doing what he does.”

How much do you think will change from a tactical perspective because of the transfer window?

“I think that when the injured players return, we will see a completely different team no matter who else comes. Marchisio will recover, Cuadrado will return to top shape as will Morata. Juventus must be angry about the two defeats but cannot think we lost our quality. What angered me the most about today was that we won no duels. That’s an aspect of our game that must return before anyone comes in. We have become extremely dangerous from corner kicks unlike last year. We have to look at the positives while improving on the negatives. We cannot forget that twenty days ago we won the Supercup.”

Thoughts on zero points after two games?

“I’m not worried. We have to change something from a mental standpoint especially. Not to mention, that in football these things can happen. The transfer window finally closes tomorrow which is good news. After the international break, we will be working extremely hard as a team. From a physical perspective, there are absolutely no problems. The team finished the game with ten men and were only getting better with each passing minute. After two consecutive losses, we must reflect on our mistakes but we must also take into consideration the quality of the team and also the injuries we have. The season is long and we must pick ourselves up. We have the quality to do it. We have to be honest with ourselves with the stuff that didn’t work and then play better. Against Udinese we played well but after they score we were confused. Today, the opposite happened. Maybe, it would have been better for Rizzoli to give them a penalty at the beginning so we could have woke up earlier.”

Thoughts on the whole Draxler scenario?

“It didn’t happen because Shalke and the player pulled out. These are the rules of the transfer window. Tomorrow, we will see what the team does but the important thing now is for the injured players to recover.”

Who’s joining tomorrow?

“I don’t know who’s coming but I know that our transfer window closes tomorrow at 11:00 pm. The rumors hurt us at times but we have to focus on the players we have at our disposal. It’s useless to cry about this but we must instead emerge from this difficult time.”