Gianluigi Buffon International - Juventusworld 1897

This Board is dedicated to Gianluigi Buffon, the best Goalkeeper in the World, to his Club Juventus Turin and also to the Italian National Team

It is currently 6. Dec 2016, 13:09

All times are UTC + 1 hour

The Team of Gianluigi Buffon International had an unforgettable Time in Liechtenstein.
Special Thanks to Gigi Buffon and the Italian National Football Team for this great Evening!

See you soon in Turin!

# STAFF

Il Capitano

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 91

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Juventus striker opens up on Allegri rift
#1PostPosted: 3. May 2016, 12:37 
VIP

Cash on hand: 34,690.15 Juvetaler

Kinder: 0
Sternzeichen: Wassermann .
Favorit: Gigi Buffon .
Herkunft: Italy .
Browser: Firefox .
Anger over starting another match on the bench has spilled over for Simone Zaza as the Juventus forward called upon Massimilano Allegri to give him more chances.

Following the 2-0 win over Carpi, which saw Zaza score after coming on as a half-time substitute, the two had a private, but non-confrontational discussion and the former Sassuolo man is once again linked with a departure from Juventus Stadium.

“I’m currently not satisfied,” Zaza told Sky Sport Italia, “but I have no regrets. I did my best when called to the pitch.

“Allegri asks me to be patient, and I think I’ve had to be that a lot this year.”

In response, his coach pointed out the Italian’s contribution when called upon, with Saturday’s goal his fifth from the bench in 2015/16.

“He has always done well,” stated Allegri, “it is normal that there is competition in Juventus’ attack, and Zaza can become a leader for us.”

Having scored the last minute winner against Napoli earlier in the year, Zaza’s eight goals have come at a rate of one every 107 minutes, the best average out of the Bianconeri’s attackers.

And yet, he’s only played two full games, being substituted on 15 times over the course of the season and starting only seven, the last of which came two and a half months ago against Bologna.

For Allegri, Zaza’s unnecessary yellow card against AC Milan in March was a big point of contention, encroaching a suspension for the following match with Palermo.

However, he has no plans to let the 24-year-old leave after a year of finding his feet in Turin, even if the striker is often impetuous and outspoken.

Zaza will be all too aware that a place at Euro 2016 is at stake for him, and is desperate to succeed. But, after being bought in for €18 million, and being relatively young, the Bianconeri are unlikely to cash-in.

The Premier League holds many fans of Zaza, with a number of January approaches rejected as they fell short of the €25m asking price set by the Old Lady.

Nevertheless, that conundrum may be revisited if Allegri chooses not to use his forward in the remaining league games, or the Coppa Italia final.