Gianluigi Buffon International - Juventusworld 1897

This Board is dedicated to Gianluigi Buffon, the best Goalkeeper in the World, to his Club Juventus Turin and also to the Italian National Team

It is currently 5. Dec 2016, 03:24

All times are UTC + 1 hour

The Team of Gianluigi Buffon International had an unforgettable Time in Liechtenstein.
Special Thanks to Gigi Buffon and the Italian National Football Team for this great Evening!

See you soon in Turin!

# STAFF

Il Capitano

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 42

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Marchisio Inching Closer To Juventus Return
#1PostPosted: 4. Oct 2016, 10:45 
VIP

Cash on hand: 34,690.15 Juvetaler

Kinder: 0
Sternzeichen: Wassermann .
Favorit: Gigi Buffon .
Herkunft: Italy .
Browser: Firefox .
He is ready to come back. Juventus and Italy fan favorite Claudio Marchisio was interviewed by calciomercato.com in Milan at the SWISSE event. The central midfielder spoke about his progress in his recovery from his ACL injury from last season which he suffered during a 4-0 win over Palermo. Here is what the well-decorated 30 year old had to say:

“I am feeling very good and it is two weeks now that I am back training with the rest of squad, and hopefully after the international break I will be available to play. The last six months were very difficult for me, as I had to watch EURO 2016 from home, but I am proud of my teammates nonetheless,” said the 5 time consecutive Serie A champion. “Juve have acquired some great players in the mercato and they have a lot of experience. They are doing very well.”

When asked about the Serie A, Marchisio stated:

“Nothing is decided just yet. There are teams that are well equipped with the tools to fight until the very end. I know I have to work very hard to get back in the team and be useful to Juve.”

Claudio Marchisio is a player that has been heavily missed by Juventus. The team are strong all around, and have been surviving with Asamoah and Lemina filling in for the injured Italian, however nobody can play his role like him. For him to be announcing his potential return in a few weeks is a major positive for everyone involved. Not to mention that Stefano Sturaro also recently made his return from injury and is back in the side.