Gianluigi Buffon International - Juventusworld 1897

This Board is dedicated to Gianluigi Buffon, the best Goalkeeper in the World, to his Club Juventus Turin and also to the Italian National Team

It is currently 5. Dec 2016, 03:22

All times are UTC + 1 hour

The Team of Gianluigi Buffon International had an unforgettable Time in Liechtenstein.
Special Thanks to Gigi Buffon and the Italian National Football Team for this great Evening!

See you soon in Turin!

# STAFF

Il Capitano

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 99

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Real Madrid-bound Morata bids goodbye to Juventus
#1PostPosted: 24. Jun 2016, 13:44 
CEO

Cash on hand: 40,305.15 Juvetaler

Bank: 122,147.05 Juvetaler
Kinder: 1
Sternzeichen: Schütze .
Favorit: Gigi Buffon .
Herkunft: Italy .
Browser: Chrome .
After Real Madrid bought back Alvaro Morata, the Spaniard has written a letter to thank Juventus for his two years at the club.

Morata was originally bought by Juventus for €20 million, but they have sold him back to the Champions League winners for €30m.

The 23-year-old posted a heartfelt message to Juventus’ club staff and supporters on both social media and on his website.

“I remain touched by the team, its history, and from all of you [the fans],” Morata wrote. “Wherever I find myself, I will always feel Juventino, and I can proudly say that I wore the shirt and was a champion with this team. Thank you for letting me be part of this family.”

Morata gave a special thanks to those who made his move to Juventus possible, showing faith in him from the beginning of his adventure.

“Thank you to President Agnelli, Pavel Nedved, John Elkan, Giuseppe Marotta, Matteo Fabris, and especially Fabio Paratici and Javier Ribalta,” he continued. “Thank you to everyone that works at Juventus: from those in the shop to the doctors to the security to the cooks. Thank you to the Juventus family.

“And thank you, of course, to Juventus fans all around the world for the great support and unconditional love towards me.

“Thank you to the coach [Massimiliano Allegri] for having confidence in me and making me a better player, to the captains for taking care of me, and to my teammates for all of the days spent together because it was incredible winning trophies with them.”

Morata is having an excellent European Championship so far as he already has three goals, tied for highest goalscorer with Gareth Bale, while at Juventus he scored 27 goals in 93 appearances.

On Monday he will go up against four of his former teammates at the back in Gianluigi Buffon, Andrea Barzagli, Leonardo Bonucci and Giorgio Chiellini, a game that will surely provide mixed feelings for the newest Real Madrid recruit.